Narratives describe the personal journey of an individual, and can be used to share the experience of working or studying within the scientific community. Once a narrative has been saved, you can share it directly with other registered users.
Creating a Narrative
- Go to your dashboard and select Add new content from the My Content section.
- Select the Narrative content type.
- Enter a title for your narrative.
- Add some Key Points which you would like readers to take away from your narrative.
- Enter the body of your narrative in the Narrative section. This can include images, embedded code, etc.
- Optionally, you can provide some initial information about yourself in the Narrative description section, but this is not required to save the asset.
If you are thinking about writing a narrative, or using it in an assignment with your students, you may find this template useful.
For more information about the LabXchange text editor, please see the article for Creating and Editing a Text Asset.
Scroll down further to edit the last optional details to your narrative such as the list of authors (if applicable), subject tags, and featured image.
Your narrative is now complete and ready to be saved to your private Library.