LabXchange allows you to add a variety of content to your private library via your Dashboard, whether you are a Learner or an Educator.
After navigating to your Dashboard, click "Add your own content" and select the type of content you would like to upload or create.
Some things to keep in mind for specific content types:
- You can create an assessment directly on LabXchange. Currently, you can create three assessment types: multi select (or multiple choice), short answer, and single select.
- You can upload a PDF document.
- You can upload an image file.
- You can construct a personal narrative using the template provided.
- You can create a pathway using any combination of content from the LabXchange library or your own private library.
- You can enter text directly on LabXchange using the provided text editor.
- You can upload a YouTube video.