This how-to guide will walk you through the steps to share audio recordings with your class or pathway using LabXchange audio content.
- Go to your Dashboard and select Add new content from the My Content section.
- Select the audio content type.
- Enter the title, embed code, and other details for the audio content you are adding. Compulsory fields are marked with an asterisk. (*)
Don't have an embed code? You will need to get one from the streaming service that hosts the audio you wish to share.
- Optionally include a transcript using the text editor.
- Agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Notice, then save your changes.
Your audio content has been created and is now ready to share on LabXchange.
Which streaming services are supported?
Any streaming service that lets you embed an audio stream player with an iframe should work.
Here is a list of streaming services that passed our initial tests.
- Apple Podcasts
- Listen Notes