In this tutorial, you will learn how LabXchange can support differentiated, student-centered online learning as you take a guided tour of the platform. You will also hear from educators about how they have used LabXchange pathways and private classes to personalize learning and facilitate digital collaboration for their students.
With LabXchange, you and your students can:
• Learn new lab techniques using our virtual lab simulations.
• Explore molecular processes at your own pace with interactives.
• Practice designing experiments to answer a research question.
• Explore diverse careers in STEM and hear stories from real scientists.
• Combine content from our library with things you create into a customized learning pathway that showcases your unique perspective on a topic.
• Explore cutting edge technologies like CRISPR or gene cloning through multiple lenses.
• Connect with learners and peers through private classes, discussion forums, and the ability to mentor or be mentored.
… and more!